Call Wendy 0798 5261658
The House on the Corner is a late victorian town house, was originally a farm house, and retains many of the original features.
We have 3 guest rooms and one self contained serviced flat.
Our core business is aimed at guests who are working in the area from Monday to Friday, with an option to stay longer if required; during the week there is a minimum stay of 4 nights. We have been doing this for many years so we know what you really want - Why? because we have carefully thought of everything where we can. We also have a serviced self contained flat next door which is available for short term weekly/weekend lettings.
For those needing weekend accommodation to visit friends and family this works perfectly too. You have your own main entrance with keys to your rooms.
OUR ROOMS IN THE GUEST HOUSE
- Nice, clean, large, comfortable airy rooms
- Free parking
- Double memory foamed beds
- Private shower and wash basin
- Fridge stocked with milk, butter and jams
- Cereals and bread of your choice, and a toaster
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Plates and cutlery
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Free DVD library
- Free WIFI internet access
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer on request
- Room cleaning service provided
OUR PICTURE GALLERY
A very special thanks to Darren Bickell for providing the beautiful photography featured throughout. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contact me by email